All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
SKY-HIGH VIEWS FROM A LUXURY SOUTH BEACH HIGH-RISE...
ENJOYING 5-STAR AMENITIES IN A WORLD-CLASS LOCATION...
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED DINING, SHOPPING, ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTING ATTRACTIONS OF THE SAN FRANCISCO WATERFRONT
Welcome to Residence 40E at LUMINA, the epitome of luxury living in the City’s trendy and vibrant South Beach area. Enjoy luminescent views of the San Francisco Bay framed by a sparkling downtown Cityscape from floor-to-ceiling windows. Luxury finishes, a step-out Southeast terrace, and a bright and airy floor-plan make this a wonderfully sophisticated and enjoyable urban abode.
This one-of-a-kind residence captures Manhattan-style views from the highest floor of the signature 3-bedroom, 3-bath plan at LUMINA. Spectacular vistas, word-class amenities, and an unmatched location make this luxurious aerie a uniquely San Francisco experience.
Envisioned by renowned international architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica this ultra-luxury residence offers warm, modern interiors framed by expansive windows with majestic vistas of the City and the Bay. The 5-star quality, resort hotel spa-like amenities include a bi-level club lounge, rooftop terrace, Jay Wright-designed fitness center, and a 70-foot lap pool, along with 24/7 security/front desk personnel.
With its premiere location close to the San Francisco headquarters of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Microsoft and many other leading technology companies of the world- as well as the shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting, cultural and business attractions of the Embarcadero, Oracle Park, Chase Center, Yerba Buena center for the Arts, SF MoMa, FiDi and Jackson Square- this fabulous sky-high residence is perfect for enjoying a quintessentially urban lifestyle…luxurious City living re-defined!
-3 Bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 car parking
-Panoramic views of the Bay and Downtown San Francisco
-1,784 Sq.Ft. as per City of San Francisco tax records; Buyer to independently verify
-656 Unit building, built in 2016
-Extensive upgrades feature integrated smart home Nest system, motorized curtains, high UV performance European wide planks Oak floors, generous kitchen island with integrated wine cooler/microwave, Gaggenau & Bosch appliances, Caesar-stone quartz counters, SieMatic cabinets, and in-unit washer and dryer,
-HOA dues: $1,325.43/month includes water, garbage, building insurance, 24/7 front desk attendant/ concierge, property management and access to all amenities including rooftop terrace, Jay Wright-designed fitness center, 70-ft heated lap pool, Club lounge, private dining room, movie theater, game/play rooms, Woodland’s Market & more.
-The chic entrance foyer and hallway is a perfect space for art and opens to an expansive light-infused living/ dining and entertaining space surrounded by wrap-around curved walls of glass that capture breathtaking views of the City Skyline and the shimmering waters of the Bay- with Oracle Park, the South Beach Yacht Harbor, the East Bay Hills and Twin Peaks as a spectacular backdrop.
- The superbly outfitted gourmet chef’s kitchen is open to the living spaces and is equipped with stainless Gaggenau & Bosch appliances, including built-in wine cooler and microwave, 5-burner gas range with stove, Caesar-Stone quartz counters, and SieMatic cabinetry. Wide plank European Oak floors blend seamlessly throughout the kitchen and living spaces to create a wonderful flow for entertaining as well as casual everyday living
- Attached to the living/dining space is a magnificent Southeast terrace enjoying panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and the South Beach Yacht Harbor. Enjoy coffee and breakfast as you watch the sun rise over the magical City-By-The-Bay- or dining al fresco in the evenings as the City lights come on to create a glittering panorama.
- The East primary suite enjoys sweeping views over the Bay and East Bay and an en-suite bath with glass walk-in shower.
- Nicely separated on the other side of the residence is the Southwest primary suite with a stunning view of the glittering lights of the Skyline in the evenings. Amenities of this wonderful retreat include a large walk-in closet with built-ins, as well as a beautiful spa-like bath with double sinks, glass walk-in shower and separate tub.
- The third bedroom on the South side of the residence enjoys access to the third/ guest bath and lovely views of the City
- A laundry closet with washer and dryer closet complete the floor-plan of this luxury residence.
LUMINA was designed by international Starchitect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica, creating an ultra-sophisticated urban experience along San Francisco’s spectacular waterfront. It is a 656-unit luxury condominium development consisting of two gracefully curved high-rises and two low-rise buildings with a full suite of high-end resort-like amenities.
The 5 Star quality, spa hotel-style amenities include a bi-level club lounge, rooftop terrace, Jay Wright-designed fitness center, a 70-foot lap pool, 24/7 security/front desk personnel and a Woodlands Market on the ground level.
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s highly desirable South Beach neighborhood, LUMINA enjoys easy access to the Bay Bridge, as well as freeways leading to two major international airports and Silicon Valley- and is just a few minutes walk to the Embarcadero, North Waterfront, the Ferry Building, Downtown, Jackson Square, FiDi, Oracle Park and Union Square.
THE SOUTH BEACH/ SOMA/ YERBA BUENA
Offices for the World’s Largest Companies:
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Yelp, Salesforce, DropBox, LinkedIn, Instagram, AirBnB, Uber, Lyft, Twitter and many other
- Ayesha & Steph Curry’s international Smoke, Prospect, WaterBar, Epic Steakhouse, , Cavalier, 25Lusk, Bar Agricole, Benu and many others
Cultural Attractions and World-Class Museums:
- Museum of Modern Art
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- MoAD- The Museum of the African Diaspora
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
- San Francisco Museum of Craft and Design
Entertainment & Sporting Attractions:
- A few steps away from the Embarcadero
- The Farmers Market
- The SONY Metreon Center
- Close to the Theater District
- Oracle Park, home to the San Francisco Giants
- Chase Arena, home to the Golden State Warriors
- Close to Union Square, ranked by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the world’s top shopping destinations, as well as the giant Westfield Shopping Centre- home to luxury brands from Harry Winston to Chanel, as well as every major department store from Bloomingdales to Saks Fifth Avenue
- A few minutes’ walk or drive to upscale groceries stores including Woodlands Market, Wholefoods, Target & Trader Joe’s
A Major Transportation Hub:
- The Transbay Terminal with its lush roof garden
- Multiples bus lines just next to the building
- Ideally located close to highways 80,101 and 280 for easy access to Silicon Valley and San Francisco international Airport to the South
Internationally Recognized Hotels:
- The St Regis, The Four Seasons, The W, and The Palace